Over the past few years, blogging has become one of the best tools for generating traffic, both for beginners and for advanced internet marketers. Blogging offers you a simple yet ingenious way to build and maintain relationships with your customers. With an informative blog, you can have consistent listings that will show up high on search engines.
Target your target markets with “keywords”
Whatever niche keyword or phrase you come up with, you should enter it into the “tag” section of your blog. This will help people find you easily. Google always ranks based on popularity and relevance, and by putting your keyword in the title and throughout the post, you can make it more relevant to Google searches.
Here we provide some basic blogging tips for beginners…
* First, it is important to determine why you need a blog. Want to promote a service or product? Or, you just want to share your expertise with others. In any case, you can easily create your blog for free.
* Second, you will be able to attract more attention by being humorous and entertaining. Although you may not think you’re entertaining or funny, even small quirks about your personality can be entertaining to your readers. So try to be yourself!
* Third, you need to determine early on who your target audience would be. In other words, you need to determine your target market. How can people show interest in your services or products? You should also research your niche keywords that users might enter into search engines to find your services or products and use them liberally in your content.
* Spell Check – You risk losing your blog readers if you fail to proofread your posts. Besides looking unprofessional, if your posts contain a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes, people won’t read further and might leave your blog. Just check your messages on a word processor to make sure your readers understand everything you want to convey to them.
* You should not use dark color background in your blog because your readers will not be able to read anything on your blog. Having too many articles and flashy colors on your blog can actually distract them. Other than that, make sure your font size is also small and easy to read. Keep it simple.
Blogging tips for anyone who wants to make money from blogging…
* Viral syndication is important for increasing your blog’s online visibility. You can achieve this by posting a link to your blog on social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter. A simple trick would be to open a free account with ping.fm or onlywire.com. You can post your message to over 40 social media sites with the click of a mouse.
Once you manage to get listed on the first page of Google, you will start getting tons of traffic from Google. With so many organic backlinks, your ranking would still increase on all search engines! (Siddharta Rahut)
About the Author: Siddharta Rahut is himself a regular blogger and a contributor to Blogcarnival.com. His articles on blogging sites are very popular.