In this article we will talk about some blog tips to follow, it will help you make your blog what you want it to be. It’s important to keep your readers happy first. A new blogger will find many of these tips very useful. There are some things that make a blog a good blog. Let’s take a look at the points a beginner should consider.
Blogging tips for new bloggers
1. The design of your blog – The design of your blog must be good. It shouldn’t be complicated with a lot of stuff here and there. A simple and clean will do. Decide if you want a traditional blog style design or a magazine style design. see what works best for your niche and go for it. Use a readable font. The Google Web Fonts Directory offers hundreds of secure fonts for the web. You might want to check it out. Also view your website in different screen sizes and resolutions.
3. Search button – Make sure that your blog has a correctly placed “”To look for“button. Often times, a reader may also want to see whether or not the content they want to read is available on your blog. They wouldn’t want to browse all of your archives. People are used to seeing the search bar in the top right corner. of the web page and placing it conveniently can actually increase the number of page views.
4. Social media – This is one of the most essential parts of a blog now. Make sure your blog has a Google+, Twitter, and Facebook page. Icons and post-it links in your sidebar. Also add an RSS feed subscription and email letter button to your blog where it gets noticed easily. This will get you regular readers and, in turn, benefit you. Add site-wide share buttons.
5. Blog posts – While there might not be a written rule, try to make your blog posts at least 300 words or more. Format them correctly into paragraphs with a paragraph no longer than 5-6 lines. Use bold or italics to highlight certain words or terms. Use an H2 or H3 tag in the message for headlines or subtitles. This facilitates readability. These WordPress tips are sure to help you blog effectively.
6. Key words – Include search engine friendly keywords in your post. This will get you web traffic from the search engines. Also use the post title as the title to grab the interest of your readers. Page titles should be easy to find. Each article should have a title that will grab attention but at the same time be relevant to the article as well. The easiest way to use good keywords is to use the Google.com search bar drop-down suggestions.
7. Focus on the topic – It may happen that you want to write something and end up writing something else. When writing an article, always define your topic boldly and make sure you stick to it. By doing this, you will have loyal readers who will love to read your articles. Police ride in the first paragraph. I prefer to write directly on the post summary in the first paragraph.
8. Keep updating your blog – If possible, try to update your blog. If you can do it every day, great! Otherwise, do it at least once a week. Search engines will regularly update your articles by sending bots and spiders to your blog. If you publish new articles, you can be sure that they will be indexed quickly.
9. Pictures – Make sure your blog post contains at least one image. It breaks the monotony and keeps readers glued to your post and makes it interesting. If your article is only a collection of hundreds of words, you may lose visitors to your blog. Optimizing the size of the images also reduces the loading time of the post. Name the image with the key phrase. Also, don’t forget to give them a Alternative text and Image Title attribute.
ten. Focus on content first and later, on the art and science of blogging – A lot of new bloggers that I have noticed are making a mistake. They focus more on HOW to blog rather than WHAT to blog. I suggest you find some good topics and blog regularly for maybe six months to a year. Once you’re set up, you can start looking at questions like how to increase pageviews, how to decrease bounce rate, how to increase RSS feed subscribers, how to increase blog comments, how to improve Alexa ranking, how to do it or how to do that.
11. The old is not gold in blogs – Always write something new. Don’t write old content. Old content is what people are already familiar with. If your traffic is from search engines, you won’t get any traffic for writing old content because no one will be looking for that stuff. If you have good followers then this is the worst thing because you could lose them.
12. Blog indexing – Once your blog is operational, submit it to search engines. Submit your blog to various search engines and a few directories if you like. Get your new blog or website indexed quickly by search engines. Take a look at the free Website Link Submitter software.
13. Monetization – Once your blog is 6 months to a year old, you can start thinking about monetizing it. In addition to signing up with Google AdSense or some Google AdSense alternative programs, you can also consider selling certain products by signing up for affiliate programs or paid reviews, if you wish. While placing ads above the waterline is a good way to improve ad performance and earn more money, you should also make sure that your readers can easily find the content they are looking for. . Read this article on the new Panda-friendly Google AdSense layouts for your blog. If you just signed up for AdSense and your ads aren’t showing even after 48 hours, you can use the Google AdSense troubleshooter. Later, if you want, you can also maximize AdSense revenue by implementing sectional targeting.
14. search engine optimization – When you have around 100 posts under your belt, you might want to shift some of your focus from content generation to the art and science of blogging. Always stay in touch with the latest Google search engine ranking factors. Follow some basic SEO tips to get better search engine rankings, use a good WordPress SEO plugin like the one from Yoast, read Google’s Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide, and you’re good to go. from. Once you’re in, focus on increasing organic search engine traffic – this is the one that really pays!
15. Blog security – Once your blog starts to get popular, it can be targeted. You might then want to think about stepping up the security of your WordPress site. If you ever find that someone is copying your content, this article will help you fight plagiarism and content theft online.
16. Accommodation – Sign up with a good host. Check this box if you are looking for free web hosting sites.
Blog with passion. Blog with conviction. And blog systematically. Don’t blog to make money, blog to build a reputation. The money will follow… and the traffic and the satisfaction too!
Don’t waste your time reading these ‘Learn How To Make Money Fast‘,’I will show you how to earn $ 100,000 in a month‘ Where ‘I will show you how to exponentially increase your organic traffic in 1 monthkind of blogging. They may or may not make that kind of money, but if they do, they may actually make money by selling you “Hope” or “How to Make Money” eBooks.
What would be interesting to know is that if they weren’t by selling such material, would they still earn so much money? It would also be interesting to find out HOW MANY people who read such blogs or buy such e-books end up earning even 10% of their turnover! You see, most of these sites are making money, saying you, how to earn money – in short by selling yourself “Hope”!
Blogging for money, over passion could lead you to failure!
Many also waste time looking at their traffic stats and income every day. Don’t waste too much time looking for SEO shortcuts to get fast traffic, Google PageRank or Alexa rank. Focus on the content, blog consistently, use good English, and don’t give up. It will only be a matter of time before your blog starts getting good traffic, and you just might end up earning even a 5 figure income in USD every day!
Remember that every blogger has their day… it’s only a matter of time!
Read more: List of top 20 blogs in India.